Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Regrets for PC meeting

Same for me. Won't be in, but will try to call in if available. I will try
to send some inputs based on the agenda in advance.

             "Gaff, Doug"
             <doug.gaff@windri
             ver.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  "eclipse.org-planning-council"
             eclipse.org-plann         <eclipse.org-planning-council@eclip
             ing-council-bounc         se.org>
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             05/11/2007 03:53          [eclipse.org-planning-council]
                                       Regrets for PC meeting

             Please respond to
             "eclipse.org-plan
               ning-council"
             <eclipse.org-plan
             ning-council@ecli
                 pse.org>

Hi folks,

It looks like I won’t be able to make it to the PC meeting Tuesday.  Too
much going on for our commercial release to get away from the office.

I’ll try to call in, but I don’t have high hopes for the sound quality or
the ability to contribute.