Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa and Planning Council F2F at EclipseCon, Sunday, March 4 5:30-7:30pm

Bjorn:

Please forgive the following dumb question.

The wiki (http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Europa#Conference_Calls)
says there's an 8am PST meeting
(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=4&year=2007&hour=8&min=0&sec=0&p1=221)
tomorrow, but that seems unnecessary given the 2hr meeting from
5:30-7:30pm that evening.

Can I assume that the link for the time of the entry marked "Mar 4 -
F2F@EclipseCon post-M5 (time)" is wrong, and there's in fact only the
5:30 meeting?

Thx,

Nick