From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 5:32 PM
To: eclipse.org-planning-council
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa M5+2 (SUCCESS)

I take that back - Matt, you were correct - there's a problem with building the digest even though the build shows green. Currently the siteOptimizer just crashes on certain features. I will investigate. In the meantime, no digest = M5 will take an (impossibly?) long time to use with the update manager.
Matt Chapman wrote:
It look a long time (several minutes) to scan the update site and then
expand the "Java Development" category. Is this due to a lack of site
digest?

Back to the top