Re: Fw: [eclipse.org-planning-council] M5+2 Sunday build #2 (SUCCESS)

Bjorn,

The same should be true for DTP as well -- M5 packs the plug-ins but not
the features.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             Bjorn
             Freeman-Benson
             <bjorn.freeman-be                                          To
             nson@xxxxxxxxxxx>         Sorin Stoian <stoian@xxxxxxxxxx>
             eclipse.org-plann         Andrew Pett <andrewp@xxxxxxxxxx>,
             ing-council-bounc         "eclipse.org-planning-council"
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx            <eclipse.org-planning-council@eclip
                                       se.org>
                                                                   Subject
             02/26/2007 10:48          Re: Fw:
             AM                        [eclipse.org-planning-council] M5+2
                                       Sunday build #2 (SUCCESS)

             Please respond to
             "eclipse.org-plan
               ning-council"
             <eclipse.org-plan
             ning-council@ecli
                 pse.org>

Sorin,
Sorry about that. I'm sure it's in my detection logic rather than in
your build - currently my detection logic looks in the build log to see
if the feature jars are being packed or skipped during the re-packing
and assumes that "feature jar packed implies plug-in jar packed". Thus
when I re-pack all jars and I get:

Skipping
...staging/features/org.eclipse.tptp.platform.trace_4.3.0.v200610310100--3YIAAaARDIBSFN.jar

for a TPTP, I assume this means that the TPTP features and plug-ins are
not packed.
Thanks to your note, I see that this assumption is incorrect - that you
are packing the plugins but not the features (which is perfectly fine,
but it ruins my detection logic). I will update my detection logic and
TPTP will look good.

Sorry to have maligned TPTP incorrectly - stand by for a few hours for a
rebuild...
- Bjorn