Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] September 20 Confernce call agenda

Title: Bjorn Freeman
Attending:
    Bjorn Freeman-Benson
    John Graham
    Tim Wagner (until his cell phone battery died)

Well, with just the two and a half of us there wasn't much of a meeting. We talked a bit about needing more clarification on the IP Policy and the Project Log and all the algorithms the Committers and PMC need to follow.

The call timing works for most people, but not for all, so let me try another proposal.  Please reply to me with which of these will work:
  • Third Monday of each month, 7:00 am PDT, 10:00 EDT
  • Third Friday of each month, 8:00 am PDT, 11:00 EDT
  • or we give up on our Europeans colleagues and say third Tuesday of each month, 10am PDT, 1pm EDT
  • We could discuss the conference call timing, although that might be difficult because the people most interested in changing the time are those that cannot make today's call :-)

--

Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Technical Director, Open Source Process and Infrastructure

Back to the top