RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] September 20 Confernce call agenda

Title: Bjorn Freeman

At the last planning council meeting we looked at possible milestone and RC/release dates…is there a final version of the calendar leading up to the train release available?

From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:01 AM
To: eclipse.org-planning-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-planning-council] September 20 Confernce call agenda

    613.287.8000
or   866.362.7064
passcode 874551#

8am PDT, 11am EDT, 5pm CET

Actually, I don't have much of an agenda for today's first resumed monthly conference call so it might be very short.

  • We could discuss the conference call timing, although that might be difficult because the people most interested in changing the time are those that cannot make today's call :-)
  • I'd also like to hear from BIRT, DTP, TPTP, WTP, and the Tools projects about the status of sync'ing their project plan with the release train project plan.
  • And a reminder that everyone is going to freshen their web content (at the very least, remove / annotate dead information) by the end of the month.

--

Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Technical Director, Open Source Process and Infrastructure

voice:

971-327-7323 (PDT, UTC-7)

email:

bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx