[eclipse.org-members-committers] Upcoming Reviews, June 2-8/2011

This is the big one, folks. At least it's the start of the big one...

It looks like we're going to have to do the Indigo release in two
stages. Unfortunately, we have not been able to get all of the IP Logs
and review documentation complete in time to run all of the reviews
together. As of this moment, we have the information for 40 of 62
projects. The list of projects participating in this review is quite
long, so I'm not going to include that list here. Instead, I invite you
to visit the Projects Gateway [1] to see the list of reviews for this
week. The full list of projects participating in the simultaneous
release is available on the Indigo Projects [2] page.

If you have questions about any of the projects, please post them on the
project's communication channel.

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/projects