[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Sessions ECE 2012

Hello PC-members,

This is a call for action for everyone of the program committee.

We need more sessions for ECE 2012. We have currently at most 30 submissions in the system. Last year we had like 250. So there is still a long way and only a month left.

  • I know that some of you are planning your own sessions. Now the the release train stress is over, start of thinking of submitting them.
  • If you know of good speakers, customers that can talk about success story or an interesting topic, please approach them now.
  • Blog, Twitter about EclipseCon Europe, encourage people to submit
  • If you are speaking at a Eclipse DemoCamp use that chance to promote ECE 2012
If we dont get enough sessions than there is not much we can choose but we rather have to accept most of it. :-) So its part of our responsibilty to act now.

I know its a little hard at the current time because we are still ONE month away from the deadline. As an incentive there is an early bird at mid of July. We are also going to announce our keynotes to the public, I think that is going to be at the beginning of July.

Please take some time and invest it now. This is going to be a very interesting conference I believe. We have cool keynotes and we need good sessions.

thanks

christian campo

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
USt-IdNr. DE207665352