Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] PC comments for declined talks

Thanks….works great … I modified it to see if PC members have the power and rights to do it…..

Thanks for that

christian

Von: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Christopher Guindon
Gesendet: Freitag, 22. Juni 2012 16:06
An: Eclipsecon Program Committee list
Betreff: Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] PC comments for declined talks

 I created this morning a new field for Decline comments.

This is currently only visible to you, the PC.

I will make this comment available to the user only after we sent the decline email.

You can see a test that I made here:

http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2012/sessions/assholes-are-killing-your-project

To edit the message you need to click on the edit link on that page, update the message in the text field and then save.

thanks