Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Keynote suggestions

Martin sounds definitely interesting. Can you please add him to the wiki?

The problem with keynotes is typically that it is hard to find good
ones which do not cost (much) money. Thus we need to think early about
them.

Another one which just came to my mind ist Werner Vogels, CTO of
Amazon. He could probably say some interesting things about cloud
computing. (Although we had that as a topic last year).

For me a keynote can be out of our typical boxes. So if it has nothing
to do with Eclipse (or even IT) it still might be a good keynote. It
should be something people remember (in a positive way ;-)) and can
think about for a few hours.

Best regards,

Bernd