Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Scheduling done -please take a look ASAP

I've joined 386 and 458 on Wed.

Thanks Doug!

I've swapped 451 (now at 0800) and 490 (now at 1030)

Ditto.

BTW this is a nitpick, but Wednesday is not spelled
correctly on the scheduling page. In mitigation I would
just like to add I spent a considerable time as a proof
reader in my youth :)

 --oh

Registered Number: 171387