Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Re: ECon rooms at the Hyatt

Title: New Page 1
Chris,
I just went to the EclipseCon Hyatt reservation page and entered "arrive on the 16th, depart on the 21st" and here's what it returned:

Sunday: 189.00
Monday: 189.00
Tuesday: 189.00
Wednesday: 229.00
Thursday: 189.00

So rooms are definitely available. The 189.00 is the conference rate, so the only night that the conference rate is no longer available is Wednesday night, but there are still rooms available even on Wednesday night. Thus it sure doesn't seem "sold out" to me -- I mean, "rooms available" implies "not sold out", ja?

- Bjorn

Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
The 16-21st didn't have the rate anymore, but there were rooms available at typical bay area exorbitant hotel prices ;)

--
[end of message]

Back to the top