From: Anne Jacko <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Chris Aniszczyk/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Date: 01/18/2008 04:41 PM
Subject: ECon rooms at the Hyatt

Chris and other committee members:

I understand one of Chris's co-workers was unable to get a room reservation at the Hyatt. We immediately referred this issue to our meeting planners, and they called Chris to find out more about the problem (Chris wasn't there, so they left a voicemail message). We don't know exactly what the problem is since we couldn't reach Chris, but there are still rooms available at the Hyatt. (Possibly the person who requested the room wanted a longer stay, and one of the nights might have been sold out--but in any case, we'll figure out the problem and fix it ASAP.) Thanks for your patience.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top