Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Misfilings

Doug, we have been monitoring these submissions.  These submissions do
apply to the Test and Performance category,

Not sure I follow your comment that 62 and 133 should be in TPTP?  TPTP is
included in the Test and Performance category.

PS

Paul Slauenwhite
IBM Toronto Lab, Canada

Internet: paules@xxxxxxxxxx
Telephone: (905) 413-3861
Tie Line: 313-3861

             "Gaff, Doug"
             <doug.gaff@windri
             ver.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  "Eclipsecon Program Committee list"
             eclipse.org-eclip         <eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-com
             secon-program-com         mittee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             mittee-bounces@ec                                          cc
             lipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-com
             11/16/2007 10:19          mittee] Misfilings
             AM

             Please respond to
                Eclipsecon
             Program Committee
                   list
             <eclipse.org-ecli
             psecon-program-co
             mmittee@eclipse.o
                    rg>

Hi folks,

A quick read of the 200 submissions this morning reveals a lot of talks
that appear to be misfield and a few overlapping talks.  I?m probably
misinterpreting some of them, but I also think some of you aren?t reading
your submissions as they come in.  Shame!

We will go over these in today?s meeting.  I?ll send out stats right before
the meeting.

FYI, folks who haven?t subscribed to their own category mailing list yet:
John ? Data Tooling, Ed ? Modeling, Chris ? Eclipse as a Platform, Oisin ?
SOA.

Doug

Business
https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/155 - Industry
Vertical?

Emerging Technology
https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/159 - Industry
Vertical or Other?
https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/182 - Industry
Vertical or Other?

Java
https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/91 - Mixed
language - might be better in Embedded, Tools or C/C++ - overlap with 105?
https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/95 - Business?

Other
https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/67 - Tools?

Eclipse as a Platform
There were several in here that I wasn?t sure about.  Needs review.
Eclipse help listed here and in RCP. (
https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/88,
https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/26)
Perhaps some content that belongs in Tools.

RCP
Eclipse help listed here and in Platform.
Perhaps some content that belongs in Tools.

Test and Performance
Saw a couple of talks on code metrics ? maybe these should be in TPTP?
https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/62
https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/133

Tools
Tools seems to be a catch-all, which is good.  May need additional
allocation and long->short conversion.
https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/17 - Eclipse as
a Platform?
https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/103 - Modeling?