[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Misfilings

Hi folks,

A quick read of the 200 submissions this morning reveals a lot of talks that appear to be misfield and a few overlapping talks.  I’m probably misinterpreting some of them, but I also think some of you aren’t reading your submissions as they come in.  Shame!

We will go over these in today’s meeting.  I’ll send out stats right before the meeting.

FYI, folks who haven’t subscribed to their own category mailing list yet:   John – Data Tooling, Ed – Modeling, Chris – Eclipse as a Platform, Oisin – SOA.

Doug

Business

https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/155 - Industry Vertical?

Emerging Technology

https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/159 - Industry Vertical or Other?

https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/182 - Industry Vertical or Other?

Java

https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/91 - Mixed language - might be better in Embedded, Tools or C/C++ - overlap with 105?

https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/95 - Business?

Other

https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/67 - Tools?

Eclipse as a Platform

There were several in here that I wasn’t sure about.  Needs review.

Eclipse help listed here and in RCP. (https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/88, https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/26)

Perhaps some content that belongs in Tools.

RCP

Eclipse help listed here and in Platform.

Perhaps some content that belongs in Tools.

Test and Performance

Saw a couple of talks on code metrics – maybe these should be in TPTP?

https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/62

https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/133

Tools

Tools seems to be a catch-all, which is good.  May need additional allocation and long->short conversion.

https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/17 - Eclipse as a Platform?

https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/103 - Modeling?

https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/142 - Eclipse as a Platform?

https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/submissions/view/183 - Modeling?