Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Problems with Fake Steve Jobs (Dan Lyons) contract

I don't know. I figured we'd try to work through his agent until Friday and then, if that fails, contact Mr. Lyons directly and explain to him why we are having trouble paying him a great deal of money to speak.
as a point of interest, do you think that Dan himself knows what his agent is doing?  Perhaps if he does not, the mess could be cleared up by informing him.  Then again, if he sanctions the approach, perhaps we don't want him speaking...

--
[end of message]

Back to the top