RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Potential BusinessTrack Topics

- Kathy Sierra on Creating Passionate Users   ( a popular blog)
Creating passionate users can be an interesting topic depending on where Kathy takes the talk. Do you have more information about the key points you'd expect in this talk?
I would suggest reading their blog to get a feel. My $0.02 is that (a) she knows what she's talking about and (b) she won't be boring.

Back to the top