[eclipse-scripting-dev] execute javascript in e4 model editor

Hi eScriptMonkey developers,

Wim Jongman posted an interesting screenshot on e4-dev:

>On another note, do you know there is an option in the application model to execute _javascript_?
>I am not sure about the details of this option nor if it is related at all but maybe your project hooks into this idea? Tom?

Inline image 1

Whatever this does might be worth a closer look. Arthur might this be something you had in mind when you were thinking of hooking scripts into context menus?

Christian