Gesendet: Dienstag, 03. Mai 2022 um 08:48 Uhr
Von: "Александър Куртаков" <akurtakov@xxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [eclipse-dev] Lightweight M1 for September release

On Tue, May 3, 2022 at 9:42 AM Jörg Kubitz <jkubitz-eclipse@xxxxxx> wrote:
+1 give me nightly via OOmph.

new questioN. I don't even knwo where i would find nightly build to download. And why are those I-Builds not nightly but more like weekly?

https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/index.html has links to releases, milestones and Ibuilds. It's the official download page of Eclipse Platform (first link on the right at https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/) .
I-builds are nightly except for the cases when a build fails when we fix it during the next day - as today.
I use I-builds via   https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.24-I-builds/ (listed and explained if one clicks on I-build from the very first URL I pointed to https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20220501-1800/#Repository ) and update every morning before starting to do any work.

Back to the top