[eclipse-dev] Committer Election for Vikas Chandra on Eclipse Platform has started

A committer election for Vikas Chandra on project Eclipse Platform
(eclipse.platform) was started by Sarika Sinha with this criteria:

I would like to nominate Vikas as committer for Platform. Vikas is the
project
lead in PDE, and JDT committer. Commit rights will help him to carry out the
releng tasks.
He has worked on few releng tasks recently :
Bug 550874 - Deploy ecj compiler from I20190907-1130 and use it for 4.14
build
Bug 550769 - Update product version number to 4.14 across build scripts
Bug 550772 - Move previous version to 4.13RC2 across build scripts
Bug 550875 - Update Base builder to 4.13RC2 to build 4.14

Eclipse Platform project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.platform/elections/election-vikas-chandra-committer-eclipse-platform

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.platform