I am not a platform committer but getting that too would make my life easier during releng work.

Regards,
Vikas

Inactive hide details for emo---09/11/2019 02:48:54 PM---A committer election for Vikas Chandra on project Eclipse Equinox (eclemo---09/11/2019 02:48:54 PM---A committer election for Vikas Chandra on project Eclipse Equinox (eclipse.equinox) was started by L

From: emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Eclipse Equinox Dev List <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: eclipse-dev PMC List <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Eclipse Management Organization <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/11/2019 02:48 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [eclipse-dev] Committer Election for Vikas Chandra on Eclipse Equinox has started
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

A committer election for Vikas Chandra on project Eclipse Equinox
(eclipse.equinox) was started by Lars Vogel with this criteria:

I would like to nominate Vikas as committer for Equinox. Vikas is the project
lead in PDE, and platform committer. He also helps with releng work and
smaller enhancements in Equinox and p2, e.g.,
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/149104/

I make his and our life easier I suggest we give Vikas based on his
reputation in PDE and releng committer rights.

Eclipse Equinox project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.equinox/elections/election-vikas-chandra-committer-eclipse-equinox

Project:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.equinox