Re: [eclipse-dev] Deleting old branches from eclipse.platform.ui

What do you think about running similar cleanup procedure against other
repos?

Szymon

From:	Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:	"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."
            <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "General development mailing
            list of the Eclipse project." <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:	2013-03-05 14:01
Subject:	[eclipse-dev] Deleting old branches from eclipse.platform.ui
Sent by:	eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Bug 402271 - Delete outdated branches in Platform/UI

We have a *lot* of old branches in our platform ui repo, in effect
committer topic branches from the CVS days.  They create a lot of clutter.
So on Monday, March 11, 2013 I'm going to delete them completely from our
repo.

Comments on the bug are welcome.

PW

--