Re: [eclipse-dev] Try out the eclipse platform CBI build

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 8:10 AM, Aaron Digulla <digulla@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I suggest to make it more obvious that the manual build instructions are for emergency cases, maybe even move them to a "manual build" page. Having a stable, reliable build script will be much easier when everyone uses it.

I want the manual build instructions the most prominent.  1) I want everybody doing it the manual way, until the eclipse project committers understand how maven work (it's not part of our knowledge base at the moment) and 2) while we will generify it so that it can work on most linux boxes, not just build.eclipse.org, that doesn't serve the windows users anyway.

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster