[eclipse-dev] Protocol for including third-party code

I work on the Java annotation processing framework within the JDT
compiler.  I'd like to ensure that the JDT implementation works with the
sample code Sun is giving to javac users, so I'd like to include their
sample annotation processor in my test suite.  The copyright notice on
the Sun sample code reads, in part,

are met:
 *
 * -Redistribution of source code must retain the above copyright
notice, this
 *  list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
 *
 * -Redistribution in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
notice,
 *  this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
documentation
 *  and/or other materials provided with the distribution.

So I think this is legal to redistribute.  (It is, after all, sample
code.)

What is currently the process for me to include this code in Eclipse?
Who do I tell, who do I ask?

  -Walter Harley
   JDT APT team
by email and then delete it.