Re: [eclipse-dev] Platform UI commit rights for Michael Valenta

+1. I have also submitted his patches to UI over the past year for logical model support, property testers, and resource change validation.

Kimberly Horne <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

28/03/2006 04:18 PM

Please respond to
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."

cc
Subject
Re: [eclipse-dev] Platform UI commit rights for Michael Valenta

+1.  I too have had to suffer through a deluge of patches from him.  :)