Re: [eclipse-dev] Platform UI commit rights for Michael Valenta

+1.  I too have had to suffer through a deluge of patches from him.  :)

On 28-Mar-06, at 2:34 PM, Tod Creasey wrote:

I would like to vote to extend commit rights to Michael Valenta. Michael has helped us in the way of design and patches since the early days of the platform. In Eclipse 3.2 he was instrumental in the improvements to the
workbench for the logical to physical support and the legacy resource
support and is now a regular enough contributor to these areas that he
should become a committer.

I personally have committed much of his code and regularly have design
discussions with Michael so I extend an emphatic +1.

Tod