[eclipse-dev] Eclipse 3.1 now available

We are pleased to announce that Eclipse 3.1 is complete and the download page is being updated now at  http://eclipse.org/downloads/index.php.

For people who already downloaded the integration build with timestamp I20050627-1435 there's no need to download 3.1 - it's the same. It's being propagated to the various Eclipse mirror sites, which usually takes a day or so.

For a summary of new and noteworthy features in the Eclipse 3.1 build, point your browser at:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.1-200506271435/eclipse-news.html

We would like to extend a special thanks to the eclipse.org community for all the assistance that they provided through bug reports and other feedback.
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.1-200506271435/acknowledgements_3_1.html

The Eclipse
Project team

Back to the top