RE: [eclipse-dev] An error has occurred...

I think I had the same problem before, it depended on my oracle DB. Because Oracle used JSDK 1.3... but eclipse demands JSDK 1.4.. Check in your path which one is the first one, if it is Oracle in the begining of the path change the place with your JSDK

From: "Tim Harsch" <harsch1@xxxxxxxx>
To: <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [eclipse-dev] An error has occurred...
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 16:45:23 -0700

Hi all,
I installed Eclipse 3.0.2 onto Windows XP and it worked fine. I installed Quantum DB and it looked good. I realized I had no client libs, so I installed Oracle 9.0 client libs and now when I launch eclipse I get:

Popup Title:  Eclipse
Message:  "An error has occured.  See the log file c:\Program"

Obviously the message text is choking on the space in the path... just to be sure I looked for a log file called "c:\program" and no such luck.

Any ideas?

Tim