[eclipse-dev] An error has occurred...

Hi all,
I installed Eclipse 3.0.2 onto Windows XP and it worked fine. I installed Quantum DB and it looked good. I realized I had no client libs, so I installed Oracle 9.0 client libs and now when I launch eclipse I get:

Popup Title:  Eclipse
Message:  "An error has occured.  See the log file c:\Program"

Obviously the message text is choking on the space in the path... just to be sure I looked for a log file called "c:\program" and no such luck.

Any ideas?

Tim

Back to the top