Re: [eclipse-dev] Can i run eclipse in the batch mode

Roopa Mahishi wrote:
I'm invoking eclipse mainly to view the errors /warnings that may come up during the build as it is very easy to navigate through the errors/warnings Typically, i should be able to build mulitple projects(by making use of the CDT make-target-option), and view the errors in the problems view.

I think CDT-make-target is project specific. I assume that you have to deal with separate projects....

What you should look for is the automated building tool (make, ant, bjam....). Configure the script log the output to any file, and then parse the resulting file for errors. You should look for solution in scripting languages(python, perl, tcl.....) , and not the IDE...

 Sarvex Jatasra
 Software Engineer
 Acme Technologies

 +91-9891989156