Re: [eclipse-dev] Can i run eclipse in the batch mode

Roopa Mahishi wrote:
Hi,
I want to use eclipse along with CDT plug-in in building the projects.
I want to put in build commands in a batch file on different projects and submit it like a nightly build so that i can see the outputs the next day. If there are any errors, I should be able to see it in the Problems View of the eclipse IDE.

Typically,my batch file would contain something like this :
build project1 build project2 build project3

What has eclipse/CDT to do with it..... You need to compile/make your project, why do you want to invoke eclipse, invoke __make__ programs directly.

Eclipse+CDT maintains the project makefiles, but they also invoke make to build the projects....

Sarvex Jatasra
Software Engineer
Acme Technologies

+91-9891989156