Re: [eclipse-dev] How to change the splash screen of Eclipse?

if you just want to change the splash, set the osgi.splashPath or osgi.splashLocation.  Better yet, use the PDE editor to set up your product branding.  The splash is not built into the c file.

Jeff

Felipe Heidrich/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/13/2005 11:36 AM

Please respond to
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."

<eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [eclipse-dev] How to change the splash screen of Eclipse?

Load /platform-launcher/library/eclipse.c  from the eclipse CVS.
In the top of the file you'll find instruction to change the splash
screen.

Regards,
Felipe

Thinkitect <thinkitect@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
13/04/2005 06:57 AM
Please respond to
Thinkitect and "General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[eclipse-dev] How to change the splash screen of Eclipse?

Hello,
I want to make a custom addition to Eclipse. To enhace the impression, I
would like to update the splash also. I hope the modification to the
splash would not hurt any license. How can I do that?

Regards,
eclipse-dev mailing list
eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
from this list, visit