Re: [eclipse-dev] How to change the splash screen of Eclipse?

I just want to change the picture being displayed, change the splash.path property in the config.in file (eclipse/configuration).

PaScaL

Felipe Heidrich/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/13/2005 11:36 AM

Please respond to
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."

<eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [eclipse-dev] How to change the splash screen of Eclipse?

Load /platform-launcher/library/eclipse.c  from the eclipse CVS.
In the top of the file you'll find instruction to change the splash
screen.

Regards,
Felipe

Thinkitect <thinkitect@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
13/04/2005 06:57 AM
Please respond to
Thinkitect and "General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[eclipse-dev] How to change the splash screen of Eclipse?

Hello,
I want to make a custom addition to Eclipse. To enhace the impression, I
would like to update the splash also. I hope the modification to the
splash would not hurt any license. How can I do that?

Regards,
eclipse-dev mailing list
eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
from this list, visit