Re: [eclipse-dev] Synchronization Help in Eclipse 3.x required

Gaurav,

The eclipse-dev mailing list is not the proper place for this type of question. It is for general Eclipse developement issues. The platform-team-dev mailing list or the eclipse-platform newsgroup are the proper forums where this question should be asked.

Michael

Gaurav Bhattacharjee <gaubhatt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/12/2004 11:35 PM

Please respond to
eclipse-dev

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse-dev] Synchronization Help in Eclipse 3.x required

Hi,
I am trying to use the new Synchronize framework in Eclipse 3.x. Has anyone worked on that?? I have approached Michael Valenta for help but would appreciate more help if someone else has worked upon the framework. I am trying to Synchronize my workspace resources with their coressponding resources in a remote Repository.

Help regarding the frameowrk is available at (
http://help.eclipse.org/help30/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/guide/team_synchronize.htm)

Thanks,
Gaurav

Back to the top