[eclipse-dev] Synchronization Help in Eclipse 3.x required

Hi,
I am trying to use the new Synchronize framework in Eclipse 3.x. Has anyone worked on that?? I have approached Michael Valenta for help but would appreciate more help if someone else has worked upon the framework. I am trying to Synchronize my workspace resources with their coressponding resources in a remote Repository.

Help regarding the frameowrk is available at (
http://help.eclipse.org/help30/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/guide/team_synchronize.htm)

Thanks,
Gaurav

Back to the top