Re: Filing duplicate bug reports (was:[eclipse-dev] Opening of empty file in editor when clicked on a problem in problem view.)

Hi Roopa

This is not the right forum for (potential) bug reports. Please do a quick
search on bugzilla to see whether your bug already exists, and create a
new one if it does not. Filing a duplicate bug is no big problem - the
person responsible for the inbox usually finds duplicates quickly.

When you directly file a bug via bugzilla, only the responsible person(s)
read and handle the report. On this list, hundreds have to read the report
- only to find out that they're not affected.

Thanks,
Markus