[eclipse-dev] Network problem encountered while plugin

I'm posting this question in this forum as I have not received any reply
from
the other relevant sites.

 I'm trying to plug-in CDT(for that matter any of the plugin site
 mentioned) by pointing to Help->Software Updates-> Find and Install .
    Search for new features to install radio-button .
    Selecting the "New Remote site" and adding the following URL of epic
    for installation
    http://update.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/new

    I'm getting the error "Network problems encountered during search"

    Unable to access "http://update.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/new";;

    Do i need to make any other settings so that I can plug-in CDT(for that
    matter any of the plugins) to my eclipse.? I'm using 3.0 version of
    eclipse.
 I have Enabled HTTP proxy connection in Windows ->
 Prefrences->Install/Update

 Help in this regard is highly appreciated
 Rgds,
 Roopa

Back to the top