[eclipse-dev] Eclipse 3.0.1 now available

We are pleased to announce that Eclipse 3.0.1 is now available for download from http://eclipse.org/downloads/index.php.
Eclipse 3.0.1 is a maintenance release fixing over 250 defects in Eclipse 3.0.0.

This drop is in the process of being propagated to the various Eclipse mirror sites, which usually takes a day or so. Due to the anticipated level of traffic, we strongly suggest that you download the drop from a mirror that is geographically close to you for a faster download.

For people who already downloaded the maintenance build with timestamp 200409161125, there's no need to download 3.0.1 - it's the same.

For further details, please refer to the release notes.
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/readme_eclipse_3_0_1.html

We would like to extend a special thanks to the eclipse.org community for all the assistance that they provided through bug reports and other feedback.

The Eclipse Project team

Back to the top