[eclipse-dev] How to control the check-state of toggle button?

Hi,
first of all: my question is not how to define the initial check-state
in the plugin.xml, I want to set/unset the check-state during editing a
document. The use-case: simple styled-text editing: when the cursor or
the text selection is in a style-range which has the fontStyle bold the
toogle button should be set to checked-state true. The check-state of
the delegated action (setChecked/isChecked) has no consequences for the
representation of the toogle-button.

Thanks for your help and regards,
Lutz Schneidermeier

Back to the top