Re: [eclipse-dev] Need Help..

Nivas, welcome to Eclipse. This mailing list is intended for use by the developers of Eclipse. Eclipse users and plugin developers are encouraged to ask (and answer) questions on the eclipse.platform newsgroup. Someone there will likely be able to assist you.

http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html
--

Nivas wrote on 07/06/2004 01:54:20 AM:

>  I am new to Eclipse IDE. I have installed Eclipse
> according to the instructions given at the following
> URL
> http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-ecstruts
>
> I have installed the Tomcat plugin successfully. But I
> couldn't install the Easy Struts plugin into Eclipse
> IDE. As per the instruction given at the above
> mentioned URL I am not able to see the Easy Struts
> link in the Window-->Preference page of the IDE even
> after extracting the Easy Struts plugin zip file to
> the eclipse_home\plugins directory.
>
> So, let me know any more setting to be done to install
> Easy Struts plugin into Eclipse IDE.
>
> thanks in advance,
> Nivas

Back to the top