[eclipse-dev] Need Help..

Hi,

 I am new to Eclipse IDE. I have installed Eclipse
according to the instructions given at the following
URL
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-ecstruts

I have installed the Tomcat plugin successfully. But I
couldn't install the Easy Struts plugin into Eclipse
IDE. As per the instruction given at the above
mentioned URL I am not able to see the Easy Struts
link in the Window-->Preference page of the IDE even
after extracting the Easy Struts plugin zip file to
the eclipse_home\plugins directory.

So, let me know any more setting to be done to install
Easy Struts plugin into Eclipse IDE.

thanks in advance,
Nivas