[eclipse-dev] how to port feature welcome.xml files into 3.0 Intro support

In 2.1.X a feature could include a welcome.xml file that was shown to the
user when the feature was installed and it was usually used to provide
some quick start information about the feature. How should we port these
files into 3.0? I haven't found the intro hooks that would allow a welcome
page to appear when a new feature is installed. Is this still supported.

Please let me know what I should do with our feature welcome.xml files.
Thanks.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Back to the top