Re: [eclipse-dev] Table not being drawn properly in a view?

I tried your suggestion of calling dispose with the following sequence:

results.clearAll();
TableColumn[] tc =results.getColumns();
for (int i=0,m=tc.length;i++) {
tc.dispose();
}
results.clearAll();
//add contents
.
.
.
results.redraw();
parent.pack();

In this case the original problem still exists, the table does not properly resize its self AND even though the table is declared as virtual and the data is being cleared there are numerous empty lines at the beginning of the table. Am I missing something here?

Marc Boorshtein
Sr. Software Engineer, Octet String
marc.boorshtein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx