Re: [eclipse-dev] Table not being drawn properly in a view?

You can remove columns - use TableColumn.dispose().
For your resize problem, try packing your columns using TableColumn.pack().

In future, please use the newsgroups for user questions. Read about the newsgroups here:
http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html

Table is an SWT class, so your correct choice of newsgroup for this particular question would have been:

Carolyn

Marc Boorshtein <marc.boorshtein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/12/2004 11:19 AM

Please respond to
eclipse-dev

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse-dev] Table not being drawn properly in a view?

Hello,

I am trying to use a table inside of an eclipe view to represent a
database table.  Because I can't remove columns, in SWT apps I have
destroyed and re-built the table every time I refresh the table.  In
this case when the table refreshes, it doesn't re-size it's self
properly on a "pack(true)" of it's self or it's parent composite.  If I
resize the view, it corrects it's self though.  Am I missing
someinthing?

Thanks!