Re: [eclipse-dev] Binding a product to an Intro

Thanks for your quick answer
Yes I use M8...
I start a thread in the news group with the same name
as this one (Binding a product to an Intro), so we can
continue our discution there.

http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.platform/msg17969.html