[eclipse-dev] Binding a product to an Intro

Hello,

I read this post
http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.platform/msg17969.html
and learn alot about Introduction, but It only talk
about creating an intro for the eclipse framework.

My problem is that I want to create my one rpc
application with an intro.

I did this, but my intro only start when I use the
eclipse framework for application and do nothing when
it's my application:

   <extension
         id="MsgEditMainApp"

point="org.eclipse.core.runtime.applications">
      <application>
         <run

class="ca.infodata.msgedit.MsgEditMainApp">
         </run>
      </application>
   </extension>
<!--**************Intro********************-->
   <extension
         id="product"
         point="org.eclipse.core.runtime.products">
      <product

application="ca.infodata.msgedit.MsgEditMainApp"
            name="msgedit"
            description="Message editor"
            id="ca.infodata.msgedit.product">
      </product>
   </extension>

   <extension
         point="org.eclipse.ui.intro">
      <intro
            name="Genre un intro Style"

class="ca.infodata.msgedit.intro.IntroPart"
            id="ca.infodata.msgedit.intro">
      </intro>
      <introProductBinding
            introId="ca.infodata.msgedit.intro"
            productId="ca.infodata.msgedit.product">
      </introProductBinding>
   </extension>

Thanks for your help
~Jérôme