[eclipse-dev] clean/build problem

Hi,

At first, I'd want to note, I can not access to newsportal because of unknown
(for me) network problems (nothing happens after entering login/password). So,
I'm here with a problem :-)

"Project -> Clean... -> [select anything here]" command does nothing. After manually
emptying of output directory (and, as a variant, refreshing in Navigator) "Project ->
Build All" command does nothing too.

"Java-Compiler-Build Path-Clean output..." checkbox in prefs is checked.

Enviroment: linux 2.4.25, j2se 1.4.2_04.
The problem takes place at least with two last integration builds.

I can not imagine such problem is a bug, as, I think, some efforts take place to
make integration builds workable, and I think I'm wrong somewhere.
Can anybody point me the way to solve the problem?

Andrew

Back to the top