Re: [eclipse-dev] Upgrading to Ant 1.6.1 on Eclipse 2.1.3

Lyndon, please ask these types of questions in the user newsgroups instead
of the developer mailing lists.
To fix your problem, remove the two xerces JARs located in your Ant 1.6.1
lib (xml-apis.jar and xercesImpl.jar) from the Ant runtime classpath. The
Ant support in 2.1.3 must use the Xerces provided with Eclipse (this is no
longer an issue in the 3.0 stream).
HTH
Darins

Back to the top