Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20031202 (Timestamp: 200312020800):Automated JUnit Testing complete. Test failures/errors occurred.

This is unlikely as we passed them before solving the problem. Seems rather
like a concurrency bug or something like that.

                      Marco Qualizza
                      <mqualizza@ie-engi        To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      ne.com>                   cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20031202
                      eclipse-dev-admin@         (Timestamp:  200312020800):Automated JUnit Testing
                      eclipse.org                complete.  Test failures/errors occurred.

                      12/02/2003 06:39
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

I haven't tried, but it wouldn't surprise me if that build was nuked (due
that nasty compiler bug...)