Re: [eclipse-dev] Preferences JRE - Won't Stay, Need good Source Build

The answer is that any 2.1.x build should maintain a detected JRE. I suggest to file a bug with steps to reproduce the problem - it sounds like a configuration issue, as we have not seen this problem before.

Darin

David.Whitehurst@xxxxxxxx
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/03/2003 12:20 PM